Faculty of Economic Science of Kaposvar University provides full programs and part-time programs in the English language, as well as short-cycle training in various fields of economic and social sciences. The number of foreign students is continuously increasing. Our strategic goal is to increase our English language program supply and our student numbers as well. Our foreign students are participators of a Stipendium Hungaricum or Erasmus Scholarship and besides them, we have self-financed students as well.
The Faculty of Economic Science has its own doctoral school. The Doctoral School of Management and Organizational Sciences leads the following studies:
- Finance and Economic Policy (agricultural economics and agricultural policy, analysis and planning of financial processes)
- Management and Marketing (corporate economics and business management; market research and marketing)
- Regional Economics and Sustainability (regional and rural development, environmental management)
More information about the Doctoral School of Management and Organizational Sciences can be found here.
- Finance, MA (only in Hungarian)
- Regional and Environmental Economy, MA (both in Hungarian and in English)
- Rural Development Engineering (both in Hungarian and in English)
- Agribusiness and Rural Development Manager, BSc (only in Hungarian)
- Finance and Accounting, BA (only in Hungarian)
- Commerce and Marketing, BA (both in Hungarian and in English)
- International Relations, BA (both in Hungarian and in English)
Programmes in the English language
- Management and Organizational Sciences, PhD
- Regional and Environmental Economy, MA
- Commerce and Marketing, BA
- International Relations, BA
Detailed information about our English study programmes is available here.
See information for incoming Erasmus students here.