2 July 2020
Referring to the Ministry of Innovation and Technology cancelled the travel restrictions rules of 15th of March 2020 on 25th of June 2020, so the travelling in international mobility programs are allowed again.
The scholarship programs which are coordinated by the Tempus Public Foundation and travel abroad can be implemented, according to the epidemiological measures in force in the sending country and the host institution.
However, it is quite important to the person who is travelling to be informed about the destination country’s epidemiological situation before they organize the travel.
In case the travel to the country is not recommended or is not allowed by authorities of the traveller’s home country or the authorities of the country of destination, the journey must be postponed and participants still have the option to do so.
In the current situation, virtual forms of mobility will come to fore, it is expected that some of the mobilities can be started virtually and then can be continued with personal mobility. Applicants need to be prepared only partially to the physical (so-called "blended") mobilities.
Please check these following websites for more information:
Preventing the epidemic requires cooperation and responsibility from everybody. We ask our citizens to help the effectiveness of the defence with their responsible behaviour.
The website of Nemzeti Népegészségügyi Központ (National Public Health Centre) (https://www.nnk.gov.hu/index.php/lakossagi-tajekoztatok/koronavirus), and the information website of the government (https://koronavirus.gov.hu/) provide the latest and the most authentic information.
Because of the spread of the new coronavirus infection the World Health Organization (WHO) of the UN made some recommendations on some basic rules to obey in order to decrease infection.
If we keep some simple hygiene rules, we can decrease the chance of catching the contamination considerably.
In order to prevent the contamination the following rules are recommended:
- Wash your hands frequently, possibly with soap-water or clean your hands with disinfectant of at least 60% of alcohol content! Pay attention to the area under your nails and between your fingers as well. You may find the description of the process of right, antiseptic hand-wash in toilets.
- Careful hand-wash (or hand disinfection) is particularly important: when you arrive at the workplace, at an educational institution or home, after using a public transport vehicle, before preparing meals, before eating and before and after going to the toilet.
- Pay increased attention to the strengthening of your immune system. Air the rooms frequently, take enough vitamins, move regularly in the open air.
- Use tissue paper when sneezing and coughing, throw it into the rubbish bin immediately after that and then wash your hands carefully.
- Clean the objects frequently that you use regularly, and the surfaces that you often touch (table, door handle, mobile phone etc.).
- Avoid any form of contact with a fever-patient as far as possible.
- It is advisable to avoid the usual forms of contact, greeting, for example handshake, kiss, friendly hug.
- Avoid crowded places, especially crowded enclosed spaces. Keep a distance of minimum 1-2 m from other people.
- Avoid shaking hands, furthermore avoid touching the eyes, the nose and the mouth. Don’t touch other people’s faces.
- If you are ill with high temperature, phone your doctor, tell him/her about your symptoms, and also tell him/her if you have been abroad recently. Don’t make personal appearance in the waiting-room, in the surgery if you have been to a place affected by the new coronavirus or if you have arrived from there.
- Avoid market places where live or slaughtered animals are sold in places where the new coronavirus caused epidemic.
- Don’t eat raw or insufficiently heat-treated food of animal origin.
Considering the verified fact that the new coronavirus appeared on 4th March, 2020 in Hungary as well, the Rector and the Chancellor of Kaposvár University issued common instructions about the actions to be taken in the exceptional situation because of the coronavirus.
Kaposvár University considers important that all the gentlemen commoners of the university may continue their studies, do their teaching, research, educational and creative work in the utmost safety. The management of the University is committed to the health and safety of the gentlemen commoners and the population. An operative crew has been working since 9th March 2020, which has been following the spread of coronavirus in the world and within this in Europe, furthermore the guidelines of WHO and the National Public Health Centre and coordinating the actions connected to protection and prevention on the university level.
Everybody’s cooperation and responsibility are required for the prevention of the epidemic. We would like to ask our gentlemen commoners to help the efficiency of defence with their responsible behaviour!
COVID-19 (European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control)
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak – Latest Updates (World Health Organization)
Coronavirus disase (COVID-19) advice for the public: Videos (World Health Organization)
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public (World Health Organization)